Monday 27 August 2012

Blue Tongue



So this evening I realised I have neglected this blog for nearly two year.  On checking the site I realise I had a draft entry lying around for about as long. I have completed below and am looking at starting a new chapter in blog writing. So...

After watching the movie The Square some months back it still lingers as one of the best films I've seen in a long time for many reasons. Checking out more work done by the director of this film Nash Edgerton I came across his and his brother Joel's production company Blue Tongue which has produced some excellent shorts (see below) that has lead to bigger productions like Animal Kingdom.

When I first wrote the paragraph above Animal Kingdom had yet to be produced and Joel Edgerton is now a popular actor in Hollywood movies. But the films he and his brother produced below are rather excellent and are great cinema.







No comments: